Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rodge & Podge

• 04-04-2006 4:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

Oh come on. There should be a statue of them somwhere in town. Phil Lynot me hole!

Should Rodge and Podge be made Legends 32 votes

Yeah
    0%
    Feck you, ya knob dangling hoaring smeltmonger (No)
    100%
    EpiphoneSpecialV9RiamfadaDamienHMoonbeamchumpDathaiskibumsparkthatbledThE_IVIAcIVIAIVBrendyggSparkyScraggsprospectawhiranonymous_joercazEFC-4evaChopperdogJulesie 32 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭EFC-4eva

Personally I think its daft but I voted yes because it'd be deadly! But I dont approve of your disapproval of Philly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,548 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

If you're going to make them legends, at least get their names in the right order!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Haha, that'd be great. A big bronze statue of them. Maybe get them to make a statement about Lynott and engrave it on the bottom. Nice :P

Advertisement