Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing to DigiWeb - anyone want the referrer discount?

• 04-04-2006 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am changing to Digiweb (my IBB high site gave up the ghost and they have let me go :( ). I notice on the Digiweb sign up they ask for a promo/partner code. I thought it might be a discount code so I googled it but it looks like its just a referrer program. Still, waste not want not - first referred code posted here gets used....

C

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

wir106839 not to sure if that is the code or not

• Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Phibsboro

Cool - it accepted that - let me know if u get ur €30 gift voucher!. If anyone wants to pass it on, my code (which you get at the end of the ordering process) is dw57355.

Looking forward to my 3mb service now :) I was just about to order BT until I read some of the billing threads - frightened the life outa me :eek:
    C

Advertisement