Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE Superstar Walks Out Of Company Due To Lack Of Push!

• 04-04-2006 5:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭

Tyson Tomko has walked out of WWE. According to sources, Tomko was promised a push by WWE creative. He and Gene Snitsky were supposed to be put together as a tag team and pushed following WrestleMania 22. At last night's RAW in Chicago, Snitsky was paired as a tag team with Goldust Sunday Night Heat. The pair will now be a regular tag team, capitalizing on their appearance together as "freaks" in the Booker T backstage sketch at WrestleMania.

Realizing he was out of the push, Tomko approached WWE management and asked for a release. The request had been granted, so Tomko is done with World Wrestling Entertainment. Tomko's biggest push during his WWE run was during the time period he was seconding Christian Cage as Christian's "Problem Solver."

Credit: Rajah.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

show/kane V tonko/ gene would have been good. the worst match (and only bad match) at WM22 was show/kane V masters/carlitto. it was bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

^ No it wasn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Hoodle

triple h wrote:
    (and only bad match) at WM22 was show/kane V masters/carlitto. it was bad.

You didn't see Boogeyman vs Booker/Sharmell or the pillow fight then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

sorry your right i forgot about that stupid match. christ almighty it was worse than bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

no loss is he. I bet they were happy to get rid of him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I hope TNA pick him up. He could team up with Christian again. They had some good comedic moments with Tomko playing the serious guy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

WWE confirmed the release about 30 mins ago on WWE.com:

As reported earlier today by WWE's new Mobile Alert system, World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of Tyson Tomko. WWE wishes him the best in all of his future endeavors.

He is better off leaving, He probably would of been released in the upcoming cuts anyways! I'm not a big fan of Tomko but he was constantly on Heat week after week and if they were trying to push him then Heat is not the place to do that. I'd say we'll probably see him in TNA in a few months time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Fair play to him. I liked the guy, but I've pretty much stopped caring about him at this stage. Anyone remember his kick to Cena? No finesse to it, just a big ****in kick to the face! He's actually one of the "crap" guys I never really got bored with

I doubt he'll go to TNA. They don't really need him. Everyone seems to think that the worst WWE wrestlers are still better than the best TNA wrestlers! TNA don't need a guy like Tomko

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

i'll say this for him, he's a lot of guts to walk away from that pay cheque, snitsky is happy to run through the same old **** and pick up his cheque at least tomko seems to want to better himself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Lol, if I was Snitsky I would n't leave either. 292k was n't it a year he makes? Thats quite the number for someone who got his foot stuck in Viscera pjs for about 5 seconds before nearly falling over in the point last year. I'm pretty sure it was him.

I think Tompko in the long run has more potential than Gene. Hang in thier Gene!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

He's one guy I never really liked. But fair play for walking and wanting to improve himself. I'd say the door is open for him to return in the future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Exclamation

I Think The WWE Are Brining In Wasters anyway !

[The Miz will Fail]

Horribly !

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

Indeed, The Miz seems to be a poor man's Poochie from The Simpsons / Bam Margera, which could prove very annoying. Then again, who knows, maybe it'll work....:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Hows about Raw gets a few new stars? Too many new people on Smackdown and some talented people arent ever getting air time as it is ie Kash, Noble etc.

Advertisement