Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad Smell

Options
  • 04-04-2006 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭

Was it just me or did the library entrance completely stink of vomit at about 1730 this evening?

Gross! :(

Comments

Nope, the smell was just you.

[I had to.]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

try the mens toilets on the 4th floor... dear god... warm **** smell, no ventilation. ALL THE TIME.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

mloc wrote:
    try the mens toilets on the 4th floor... dear god... warm **** smell, no ventilation. ALL THE TIME.

Do they still have graffitti on it form when it was the ladies toilets-from what I remember there was a very intresting debate unfolding of who was the hottest guy on campus

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Ugh, gross! I was wondering what I was smelling :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Is it really bad? The smell of sick makes me sick, should I not walk out that way?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

well i could smell it from the escalators on level 2 so no way of avoiding it...

panda100 wrote:
    Do they still have graffitti on it form when it was the ladies toilets-from what I remember there was a very intresting debate unfolding of who was the hottest guy on campus

nah its some song by some guy banging on about mushrooms. i'm guessing he was pretty musheed when he wrote it.

The old toilets didn't smell half as bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

irlrobins wrote:
    well i could smell it from the escalators on level 2 so no way of avoiding it...

Boo to that! *holds nose*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Nope got that too, absolutely foul, no on at all, have to head back into it soon enough too.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

Yeah was over there a few minutes ago and it stinks! You can get the smell in 911 as well!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

irlrobins wrote:
    Was it just me or did the library entrance completely stink of vomit at about 1730 this evening?

Gross! :(

It was a 1st year. She thought she'd only have exams at christmas, then someone told her about the summer ones. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

How did she not guess that summer meant exams?! If you start new courses in January, you'd have to expect an exam at some stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

whats all the panic?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rob1891

UCD stinks! Hardly news. The smell put me off my ice cream.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

It was a 1st year. She thought she'd only have exams at christmas, then someone told her about the summer ones.

Did she vomit with rage?

Yeah I got the smell too...it was outside the library, up the stairs to the law/commerce section, outside the SU shop and in the corridor to 911....smelled like there was a national vomit conference!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭White Rabbit

rob1891 wrote:
    UCD stinks! Hardly news. The smell put me off my ice cream.

Was it a green ice cream outside the library SU shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

TheVan wrote:
    Did she vomit with rage?

The 1st year thing was a bit of guess.

Mr_Bongos thought process;
    Who would vomit? A girl.
    Why? Im tryin to revise for exams and if somebody were only to tell me now that i had them in a few weeks, and i were a girl, i'd probably vomit too!
    A 1st year because they're all a bit nervous!

poor old libocop having to sit there with that smell... any remaining hairs are doomed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

yeah i was wondering what the **** that was, all over the place!
    cant just have been vomit, the smell spread too far...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

mloc wrote:
    poor old libocop having to sit there with that smell... any remaining hairs are doomed.

Roffle!

Yea I thought I was going to pass out at the photocopiers in the Short Loan section.....sooo gross.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

mloc wrote:
    Oh no. My friend's sister who's his g/f will be devistated... :rolleyes:

see now it's the morning after and even the memory of it is making me feel ill, that first year, i do not applaud you.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭An Bradán Feasa

The smell outside the library is similar to the smell of **** outside Burger King on Grafton Street (the one nearer to Trinity).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I got that smell when I was going to the shop under the library. Eugh, it was horrible.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

nothing like the toilets in the engineering building. yuck!

The ones on top floor? Yea, gross. Don't think the urinals flush anymore. Stinks of piss

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Red Alert wrote:
    nothing like the toilets in the engineering building. yuck!

The ladies' on floor 1 are quite nice.

There's one in the photocopying room in the health sciences building for now good reason, it's really odd.

Bad Smell is back. Had a hint of orange to it. I'm suspecting 911 is involved somehow....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

It is atrocious. Awful. Feel sorry for the Nine One One people who have to work through it - unless it's their fault, in which case, they deserve to, 'cos it's appalling.

Advertisement