Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad Smell

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

It is atrocious. Awful. Feel sorry for the Nine One One people who have to work through it - unless it's their fault, in which case, they deserve to, 'cos it's appalling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

irlrobins wrote:
    Bad Smell is back. Had a hint of orange to it. I'm suspecting 911 is involved somehow....

Whoever smelt it dealt it.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

what the hell is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

It is def coming from 911.... Strongest just as you pass the back door to it.

*yuck*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

probably left something rot, thanks for the help though irl, i'm definately staying longer in the terrace now so i can avoid the belfield library totally today - just have to go tomorrow but i'll deal with that whey i come to it. right now i'm thinking sports shops for a nose clip.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Pythia wrote:
    The ladies' on floor 1 are quite nice.
    Yeah I always found the ladies toilets in engineering very nice and clean and generally smell-free! Unlike the little room beside 911 with the flatscreen tv where I'm working now - what is that awful smell? And more to the point why don't the staff from 911 do something about it...I'd move if I wasn't so lazy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

blondie83 wrote:
    Yeah I always found the ladies toilets in engineering very nice and clean and generally smell-free! Unlike the little room beside 911 with the flatscreen tv where I'm working now - what is that awful smell? And more to the point why don't the staff from 911 do something about it...I'd move if I wasn't so lazy!

hehe that's where I am!

What - *looks around* - but I'm the only person here on a laptop!

blondie83 wrote:
    What - *looks around* - but I'm the only person here on a laptop!

If it helps, I can't see you either! I'm over near the steps down into 911

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

I reckon they spilt 2000 litres of milk in 911 and turned on the radiators so its gone off......

• Advertisement

elmyra wrote:
    If it helps, I can't see you either! I'm over near the steps down into 911
    Ah that pillar thing is the reason so! I'm kinda hidden slightly from the smell here which is good - either that or I'm just getting used to it :p

blondie83 wrote:
    Ah that piller thing is the reason so! I'm kinda hidden slightly from the smell here which is good - either that or I'm just getting used to it :p

Mystery solved. I'd say hi but I'm lazy too, and leaving now! Enjoy smell etc :p

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Julesie

Yup definietly smells... its either vomit or parmesan cheese.. I've never been able to differentiate between the two.

Advertisement