Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who did i buy ram off - help!

Options
  • 04-04-2006 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

right im trying to find a guy i bought ram off last june .

the reason . -

firstly the ram is fine not a bother .

my bank recently made a blunder and sent 500 euros to the wrong account
    i dont know much about the account that it was sent to other then its in the boi and the account number

i was told today ( i think they let it slip ) that it was a account ive previously had dealings with and i believe its the guy i bought ram off .

i dont think there was a thread to sell the ram but i do know i had sent pms to him about bank details etc.. ive already looked there i deleated them

while i wait for the bank to get its finger out im trying to find the person myself .

gimmie a pm if its u

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭hopeful

I reckon it was WizZard

Thread here --> http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=265811

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Yes, it was . I was wondering where that money came from!!! :p

PM me and I'll transfer it back. :D

Damn, I wanted to keep it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Hheheh Thread of the day!!!!

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

WizZard wrote:

Hahah yeah thread of the day... Nice honest man WizZard!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

Fair play Wiz. Seriously BOI are unreal!! Glad i closed my account with them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65,469 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Community hug, guys :D

But, be careful. If WizZard transfers the money back, BOI might do the same themselves which would see WizZard €500 short. Make sure you communicate with your bank, elexes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

WizZard wrote:

fair play WIzzard!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭nadir

hehe , cool, making a good name for yourself WizZard :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Elexes - the bank should have reimbursed you immediately as it was their fault - in no way should you have been at a loss.

It should have been up to them to pursue the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

Guys, can anyone remember who sold me a car last year. My bank has wrongly transferred 20-odd grand to someones acc and I want it back. Anybody, WizZard? :p:p:p:p:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

haha, this thread is classic... what are the chances of getting 500 back after nearly 1 year...... only on boards :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

RE*AC*TOR wrote:
    Elexes - the bank should have reimbursed you immediately as it was their fault - in no way should you have been at a loss.

It should have been up to them to pursue the money.

indeed .
    i had some woman yesterday try and tell me i done the transaction myself over the internet to which i pointed out i dont even know my registration number or password .

after much messing about by them i rang the bank manager ( i fix his pc ) and explained what happened . he wasnt a happy bunny . so im expecting results today from my bank . im enjoying giving out to them

i asked wiz to not do anything untill my bank have given me a explination to how it happened a apoligy and at the very liest a pen
    and the money ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

hopeful deserves a pint for the spot tbh, give him the pen?

kdjac

Advertisement