Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WOW banjaxed

Options
  • 04-04-2006 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭

anyone know when the servers are back up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

You on Khadgar? There were problems with instances, where people couldn't leave them, (including the BG's).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

was happening on LB earlier today too apparently :( servers still down :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

Ever since 1.10 was released nothing but problems with it...

Servers still down btw :mad:

They all down? I'm watching Milan - Lyon atm, was thinking of going on later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Bartonprince

They all down? I'm watching Milan - Lyon atm, was thinking of going on later.

Ye still down. stuck on "Authenticating".. Has been for the last 5 hours+ the websites are down also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Terenas has been back up for several hours. Very laggy though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Damn realm problems, ruined our ZG earlier :/

Only got 1st two bosses down :/ then problems started

1.10 has ruined the game...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Bartonprince

Is it ok again? I had to get out of the house last night hehe, was getting to much for me, the earch to click on that bloody icon was making me depressed.

Anyone seen my copy of Dungeon Siege 2?? I know i put it in the suitcase in the room but i can't find it =(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

is it back up today? Azune was totally down last night...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

All servers go down on tuesday nights every week.

Its weekly maintenance

And yes everything is working nicely now,

Just wish the damn Darkmoon Faire would come to town so i can hand in my Warlords deck :mad:

WellyJ

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

portals deck plz!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Ever since my server went down yesterday I can't speak in chat in Ogrimar and where ever I go I'm still in the trade channel aswell. Weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭shinzon

ye know i really am flummoxed by online rold playing games and there patches

Take 1.10 for instance for wow, can anyone explain why the test realms are there, i mean honestly explain it to me, cause as far as i can see they do **** all, i mean there was months where they tested it and should have ironed out all the bugs etc, now i know you cant get every single bug out of anything, but cmon here 1.10 seems to have been never actually tested, either that or it was tested by monkeys with no brains

The minute it was applied to the live relams it fecked everythng up, now why didnt blizz see this coming, or did they and just didnt give a flying continental about it, the attitude seems to be release well see what happens

Sigh dunno mebbe i just wanted to rant

shin

WoW seems a little more laggy, and I can never post on the blizz forums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

There are a couple of new servers now apparently. Some of the US realms are running on brand new servers aswell. Only a matter off time before they upgrade the European servers with new equipment.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Dubhthamlacht

Not all servers are getting upgraded. Blizz announced for instance that Bladefist ain't getting upgraded. Most end game guilds on Bladefist are thus jumping ship to a new server, Outland

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

Yet again servers down -

Seems to be quite a trend with blizzard these days -

Server - Bronzebeard

Advertisement