Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

appealing driving test result??!

Options
  • 04-04-2006 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭

had my FIRST driving test today. got to the centre was grand and confident. answered all my rules of the road question correctly and done the technical checks. i was then told that a supervisor would be accompanying us on the test. my mouth dropped cos this happened to my mam and she failed.

anyhow, everytime i looked in the mirror i saw him, threw me off course a few times,everything was going ok until the reverse around a corner, i had this down to a t, when i was reversing, i was looking out the window and all i could see was the supervisor ducking and diving, i was very put off by this and mounted the kerb.

they shouldnt be allowed have them on people doing their test for the first time as their nervous enough as it is!
    i didnt even finish the test cos i knew i failed, i cried alot and wouldnt of been able to.

would this be grounds for appeal or should i just learn from it?
    no smarties please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Misticles wrote:
    had my FIRST driving test today. got to the centre was grand and confident. answered all my rules of the road question correctly and done the technical checks. i was then told that a supervisor would be accompanying us on the test. my mouth dropped cos this happened to my mam and she failed.

anyhow, everytime i looked in the mirror i saw him, threw me off course a few times,everything was going ok until the reverse around a corner, i had this down to a t, when i was reversing, i was looking out the window and all i could see was the supervisor ducking and diving, i was very put off by this and mounted the kerb.

they shouldnt be allowed have them on people doing their test for the first time as their nervous enough as it is!
    i didnt even finish the test cos i knew i failed, i cried alot and wouldnt of been able to.

would this be grounds for appeal or should i just learn from it?
    no smarties please

been there , done that (twice).... best just to get back on the end of the que... no point appealing , if you win (which you won't) you only get a free test...

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

It's no grounds for appeal I'm afraid. The stuff sent out to you states that a supervisory tester may accompany the normal tester.

Since no-one did anything to actually jeopardise your test, i.e. it was all in your head, then you can't really appeal. Unless of course, the tester was wearing a big clown suit, or had "YOU'RE GONNA FAIL" written on his forehead....

Advertisement