Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's this Plant called??

Options
  • 04-04-2006 10:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

Can anyone give me the name of this plant? I purchased it recently from one of the large supermarket chains, no one on the shop floor could tell me.

IMG_0374.JPG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Gordon Gekko

Its a Yucca, not sure which kind. Check out this link for further info.

Generally, as a houseplant they're very tough, like a lot of strong sunlight, and not too much watering, particularly in the wintertime.

It looks like you have it in a pretty dark corner there - won't do it any real harm, but might be good to let it outside in a sheltered spot for a 'holiday' for a week or two over the summer, particularly if we get a sunny spell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Ra1ph

Its a Yucca, not sure which kind. Check out this link for further info.

Generally, as a houseplant they're very tough, like a lot of strong sunlight, and not too much watering, particularly in the wintertime.

It looks like you have it in a pretty dark corner there - won't do it any real harm, but might be good to let it outside in a sheltered spot for a 'holiday' for a week or two over the summer, particularly if we get a sunny spell.

Thanks for the info Gordon. I taught that it might need a bit more light alright.

Advertisement