Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oh bugger

Options
  • 04-04-2006 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭

That will teach me to pre-order games without checking them out properly. Got a nice little package from play.com today. I wasn't expecting anything so imagine my surprise when I open the Gamecube's medieval military pinball game Odama.

I feckin' ordered it instead of Okami.

Still, it's not terrible and the microphone adds a nice touch, but it's a game that's much more suited to the DS.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

medieval military pinball
    There's three words I didn't expect to see together.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I have a letter here from the Authority of Game Genres and I regret to inform you that they have rejected your application for "medieval military pinball". They reccomend that you consider such games under the larger genres of "pinball", or "novelty", but mostly strongy reccomend "crap".

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I spent a few hours on it last night and it's actually pretty good, totally insane but pretty good. Shouting down the microphone and ordering your troops about while try to clear a path for them with the pinball is bizarre but fun. It's like nothing I've ever played before and definately worth trying out.

Advertisement