Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Total home security

Options
  • 04-04-2006 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

I'm trying to secure my house, in a hurry. What I'd really like to find is a firm who could install a good alarm with contact and vibration sensors, some PIRs, a few security lights linked to the alarm if possible, and bolts on windows and doors.
    Are there any firms around who could sort me out or is it a matter of getting a few different ones in?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭JohnDigital

You don’t say where you are in the country, but if you are anywhere near Wicklow or Dublin I think Wilkin Security who are based in Bray are a good bet. The guy George who runs it is dead on and does a fantastic job. Actually come to think of it they also have a branch in Donegal. I don’t have a number on hand but they will be in the phone book.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭too_sleepy

Hi
    I live in Dublin. Thanks for the tip, I can't findthem in the phonebook, are they deffo Wilkin Security?
    Did they fir locks and alarms for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭JohnDigital

Found the number after a bit of trawling: Wilkin George 1 Roselawn dr Boghall rd Bray 01 2868377

He he fitted a burglar alarm to my house, and had done CCTV and other security products for friends of mine. Ive never heard a bad word about any of his work, which is rare these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭too_sleepy

Thanks
    Just waiting for him to phone me back.

Advertisement