Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Orton Suspended

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Interesting comments from ProWrestling.com:
    The PWTorch Newsletter reports that Randy Orton’s 60 day suspension, is actually an indefinite suspension. There are reports that he simply may not be brought back.

To keep him away from TNA, they may keep him under contract until his deal is over, while paying him the smallest amount of money possible. Orton would just have to stay at home collecting checks as he wouldn't be able to work anywhere else.

There are some in the company who believe that he would benefit from counseling.

I heard he was engaged to be married so I'm surprised he's acting so immature at this stage of his career.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

He was apparently involved in a really serious incident a couple of weeks ago according to the observer. So serious that if he had n't been a main eventer he would have been gotten rid of on the spot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

ohhhh this is just getting better and better..

and yeah he is married..... saw a wedding ring on his wedding finger 2 weeks before no way out.:o :o *ahem* always picking up on the smaller things of the show....

anyway proper idiot if he's acting the way that is being said that he is...

on a lighter note
    mr kennnedy......kennnedy is back :D was on velocity

Kennedy I think is the guy that could really move up quickly and take Ortons place if they go with him and give him a push.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

heres something interesting i read.Although I dont think that it will happen to orton,who knows it could happen to future stars that get suspended:

Date Added: April 12, 2006
    Story By: Tim Brown
    The PWTorch Newsletter reports that Randy Orton’s 60 day suspension, is actually an indefinite suspension. There are reports that he simply may not be brought back.

To keep him away from TNA, they may keep him under contract until his deal is over, while paying him the smallest amount of money possible. Orton would just have to stay at home collecting checks as he wouldn't be able to work anywhere else.

There are some in the company who believe that he would benefit from counseling.

Whats with all this torch newsletter love ?!?! lol.

3 words, Figure Four newsletter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

I'm sure everyone else agrees......not lol. New prediction: God will no show at Backlash!
    i bet yu god will no show, michaels will be winning the handicap match and when the mcmahons get the upper hand and cheat or if michaels wins and they gang up on him afterwards they'll have the ring shake or a lightning bolt hit it, i can see the end of this being very cheesey

God does n't work on Sundays so that might be an issue too .

Plus they cant have God doing the lightning bolt thing. He'd be stealing Undertakers gimmick!

God does n't work on Sundays so that might be an issue too .

Plus they cant have God doing the lightning bolt thing. He'd be stealing Undertakers gimmick!

if God uses the lightening bolt. then in undertaker will take offence and call out God and demand a match..... the ultimate dream match good vs evil...

ohhhh the endless possibilites :D

• Advertisement

Maybe Undertaker will do the job for him at next years wrestlemania!

Oh the God jokes just go on and on. I'm not sure if they are getting funnier though.

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

LOL, just watched kurt snap the ankle, loved it when he went back for thirds

i bet yu god will no show, michaels will be winning the handicap match and when the mcmahons get the upper hand and cheat or if michaels wins and they gang up on him afterwards they'll have the ring shake or a lightning bolt hit it, i can see the end of this being very cheesey

I think Vince will win the match but he will fake a heart attack or something and this will be regarded as 'God's work'.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Thats a good idea. Then maybe a new GM will be finally installed.

Maybe Undertaker will do the job for him at next years wrestlemania!

Oh the God jokes just go on and on. I'm not sure if they are getting funnier though.

do u think God could finally beat taker at wrestlemania :eek: could it be a miracle??? or a really big upset.....

oh the God jokes have to end now.....

my new dream match though: God vs the undertaker.... clash of superpowers.

getting back on topic...... i was cheering and laughing during the orton vs angle match..... ws slightly disappointed when the crowd werent chantting "nananana nanana, hey hey good bye" it would have been sooo relavent.... i'm slightly pissed off that they didnt mention anything about orton being suspending..... but i suppose the injury line will do.... angle aggression was awesome as ever :D

also the big guy the great calib???? jaysus, he's huge

At least Randy went out with 2 good matches.

I think they should do that every week with the great Kalib or whatever he's called.

Have Davari talk nonsense about the jungles of Africa while doing that funny camera angle that really makes him look huge and have him screaming random grunts on the mic. Irs a pretty safe bet that the minute he wrestles he'll be found out fast. He has a really good look though.

• Advertisement

They're calling him the Great Khali and he's a future heavyweight champion in my view...in OVW. ;)

They're calling him the Great Khali and he's a future heavyweight champion in my view...in OVW. ;)

:rolleyes: sure he does..... he looks rather clumsy to me..... they got some good shots of the audience when he came, there was one guy absolutely mezmerize :lol:

dude looks like he has marbles inside his mouth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

I think Vince will win the match but he will fake a heart attack or something and this will be regarded as 'God's work'.
    that is probably the most likely thing i've heard, as soon as i read it i just thought, thats probably what'll happen alright. good call.

Advertisement