Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Season

• 04-04-2006 11:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭

Right, Wrestlemania is over, so in effect, we are into a new WWE season. What storylines would you book, and more importantly, why?

For instance, if you want to talk about the draft (should it happen), say how many picks each roster should get, and what purpose would they serve in the new roster.

Similarly, how would you book certain certain situations ie Benjamins IC run, RVDs MITB, Rey WHC run etc etc etc.

Now, try be creative, and Im sure we will see some good storylines develop - not that it will matter a damn, as the wwe creative are fairly crap.

I'll get the ball rolling - Rey is due to face Orton this week on FSD for the title. Orton will say that he will finsih the job that he failed to do at WM by underestimating Reys abilities. Rey will take the win here, thanks to Kurt Angle who feels, as he wasn't pinned, he shouldn't have lost his title, leading to a match the following week between Rey and Kurt. Rey again comes out with the win, thanks to Orton. This leads to a fued between Angle and Orton for the time being, to basically get the number one contender for Judgement Day. This match will happen on FSD in 3 weeks time, however, this ends in a no contest, as Undertaker causes a disturbance. Teddy Long is left with no option but to make the main event for JD a fatal fourway between Rey, Orton, Angle and Taker. We have seen over the weeks and months that these 4, in different combinations can put on a 5 star match, so have the four of the together, we have dynamite. In the meantime, Rey takes all comers to fight for his title, probably beating JBL in a mini TV fued, but beats Finlay and Hardy among others on the various weeks also. Anyway, back to Judgement Day, Rey pins Angle to retain the title, giving his title run the credibility it deserves.

Orton however, is pissed, and wins a tourney to deem who the number one contender is for the Great American Bash. At this Batista interferes on Reys behalf to cost Orton the match, thereby setting in motion the much anticipated Batista Vs Orton fued leading into Summerslam. Taker in the meantime becomes the clear number one contender for Reys title after beating Angle at GAB. This fued culminates at Summerslam, where Taker wins the title for possibbly the last time of his career. Skip ahead a few months, we are Survivor Series, and we have Taker facing Batista for the WHC in a Hell In A Cell match. At this point, Angle is fueding with Benoit, Orton is fueding with Matt Hardy, who has won the US Title at Summerslam, and Rey is fueding with JBL just below the main event scene.

So, I think that covers SD fairly well, at the top half of the roster at least. Of course, this is probably a million miles away from what will happen, and is entirely draft dependant (where now that i think of it, will see Taker move). Not to mention its a tad vague, and I havent gone into storyline development too heavily, more a synopsis of where I would like to see FSD foing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

this is what i reckon will happen.
    Estrada- i saw this guy monday night raw. he will end up on heat.
    carlitto- great wrestler. he is growing on me. for the past few days i cant get his music out of my head. he will have a great year.
    masters- this guy should be a star but if he is not careful he will end up on heat with conmay and snitsky. he has to improve on his technique.
    lilian/ lita- lord, the dresses those two wear, something has to pop out some day.
    mickie james- she will be big. great wrestler.
    rvd- he will never win the wwe title.
    spirit squad / mexicools / simon dean & co shold be on the same show.
    batista- will be world champ in november.
    rey- his one and only time to have the belt. once he loses it, thats it.
    kid kash - cruiserweight champ.
    melina - will go to raw.
    ken kennedy- usa champ around christmas.

Advertisement