Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confused about sexuality!!!

Options
  • 05-04-2006 3:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi!Im 18 years old.In college.I always thought i was definitely straight till i entered college.But since ive started college.Ive started to want to experiment with other lads.I havent done anything yet.

I actually dont fancy lads but i want to try to be with a fella just to see what its like.Is this common?Can you just want to be with a member of the same sex for the experience?Has anybody ever being in this position?Is this a phase ill just pass through?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Of course you can have sex with whoever you want as long as its legal and safe. You may want to post on www.gaire.com, there are loads of other people there who have had similar feelings to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I'll move this to LGB, OP you can still post unregged there.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I actually dont fancy lads but i want to try to be with a fella just to see what its like.Is this common?

Yes, more that you might imagine.
    Can you just want to be with a member of the same sex for the experience?

Yes, you won't be the first..you won't be the last.
    Has anybody ever being in this position?

See above.
    Is this a phase ill just pass through?

Maybe. Maybe not. Only time will tell.

Advertisement