Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Economics for L.C.

Options
  • 05-04-2006 10:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hi, I'm in TY at the mo and we've been given our subject choices today. Unfortunately i'm almost forced to take economics for the leaving. Just wondering what its like? is it hard? thanks very much.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭dr.barbie

I took up economics at the start of the year , I love it, its a really logical subject, short course and if you work at it consistently throughout the year you should have no probs come exam time. If ya dont keep up though, your f**ked- its too precise to bluff. Some of my friends hate it so much but its really not that bad. Just concentrate in class and its fine. Hope that helps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭sully-gormo

I second that. Got a new teacher this year and have pretty much covered the whole course inside one year. Helps a bit if ya have an interest in economics but its not essential. Paper is reasonably predictable and youll probably be confident of doing well (in comparison) coming up to the exams in june

Advertisement