Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swap Oxegen Ticket

Options
  • 05-04-2006 10:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

I know, I know, this may seem to be the wrong place for trying to swap tickets, but I am in UCD and only want to swap with UCD students..ok here it goes..

Oxegen Weekend Camping available for direct swap with Electric Picnic ticket...anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

why u post in the tkts forum too then??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 PlanetPob

Because I am very keen on swapping/selling this thing in UCD, and would sell elsewhere if I really had to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

PlanetPob wrote:
    I know, I know, this may seem to be the wrong place for trying to swap tickets, but I am in UCD and only want to swap with UCD students..ok here it goes..

Oxegen Weekend Camping available for direct swap with Electric Picnic ticket...anyone?

You'll have no problem selling your Oxegen ticket for face value, too many morons out there think the lineup is great this year. :rolleyes: Sell it and then buy your EP ticket, simple as that!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

hehe its great having friends who have EP practically in their back gardens so ya can get free tix! muahahahaha its the only time i actually like Laois;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 PlanetPob

OK, it is now for sale....would love to get rid of it today....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭hallelujah

ok, let me get this straight, if i give u my EP camping ticket, u'll give me an oxegen camping ticket?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

planetpob ill take it off you!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

PlanetPob,

you have already posted this in the FS forums which is where it should be, and it appears that you have been offered face value for the ticket by a poster there already.

The UCD forum is not a trading forum so I'm going to lock this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement