Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone have any measurements for 3 bed duplex?

Options
  • 05-04-2006 10:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hello :)

I'm looking for floor and windown measurements for a 3 bed duplex in the Park.
    I have tried the building contractors and they won't give them out! They said they only have aproximates! How I ask do they build them so and how do they order windows and doors! I think its very strange indeed!:confused:
    please someone help if you can!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,666 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Hi!

Even if you did get measurements from the builder or get helped out by someone in a similar unit there will be discrepancies. I don't want to ruin your buzz but I know for certain that no matter what measurements or plans that are available the actual dimensions will be out by at least 4 inches in every direction and walls will not be square.

I take it you what to start pricing how much flooring, etc. is gonna cost ya. The best way to do it is to wait until the unit is ready for snagging. This is the perfect time people can measure up for carpets and stuff.

Good luck with the pruchase!

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 bloggj

i would be very sceptical without going and actually measuring your house when u move in. I had a case where we measured for blinds in my house and
    a friend was going to take the same measurements and use them for her house! (both the exact same type) but the guy who was fitting said he would measure both separately for to be sure! Turned out the measurements were different in both! And the houses are the exact same....

Advertisement