Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Look at this retard!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

He's essentially just begging them to close his account :/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Retard is such a strong word..

Week ban plz

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭ArphaRima

Whoah.
    1 Week ban for using the word "retard"?! Good god. Its a perfectly legitimate word. Retarded means slow. It applies to people too. It is a common and medically accepted word. However it has lately become Un-P.C.

Harsh is all I'll say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭c0rk3r

Sigh*

Did it not occur to you that maybe the thread starter was out to ruin the guys auction by purposely making a thread in the offical forums. I reckon a realm mate or guildmate knows this guy and is bitter/jealous that maybe the iteams didnt go to him. As it stands the guy is potentially about to lose 700dollars enough to bring a smirk of revenge on anyones face.

I cant / wont believe that someone as well equiped and experienced in the game would be stupid enough to do something like this. Just doesnt happen.

Whos the tard now?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

c0rk3r wrote:
    Sigh*

I cant / wont believe that someone as well equiped and experienced in the game would be stupid enough to do something like this. Just doesnt happen.

have you seen some of the lvl 60's in that game??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

hairball wrote:
    have you seen some of the lvl 60's in that game??

he's got a point...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭c0rk3r

I said
    someone as well equiped and experienced in the game

Sure there are alot of levels 60's who just havent got a clue. The boards.ie wow community is testament to that fact. Haha only joking. Theres a huge difference between the ordinary level 60 in ubrs gear and someone in a full tier 2 set.

Advertisement