Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAO Admin

Options
  • 05-04-2006 12:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

Just a query in relation to this thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054909930&highlight=METEOR+FREE+TEXTS

It was temp. closed almost a week ago. I've heard nothing back yet, and have yet to even be told why it was temp. closed. I followed the rules when posting this thread, as I did with everything I've ever sold on this website. There have been threads selling the exact same thing in the past, but they went ok and without being closed. On PMing the mod that closed the thread I've been told to contact an admin as they haven't been getting a reply about it. So its just been left "temp closed" while no one knows whats going on.

Can someone let me know whats happening here.

Thanks

Mark

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭hibs4ever

Any Admins oout there or will I just post the thread again?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

why don't you just PM the Mod who closed it in the first place and ask him?
    also
    your sig is against boards rules, for correct size please see thread in the Newbie/FAQ forum under the system menu.
    B

Beruthiel wrote:
    why don't you just PM the Mod who closed it in the first place and ask him?
    also
    your sig is against boards rules, for correct size please see thread in the Newbie/FAQ forum under the system menu.
    B

Did PM him. Told me to contact an admin myself. Didn't tell me why thread was closed yet. Sorry about sig.

Cheers for your reply

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

well if that's the case, PM an admin, if they have time they will look into it.
    admins you could PM: DeVore, Cloud, Regi

Beruthiel wrote:
    well if that's the case, PM an admin, if they have time they will look into it.
    admins you could PM: DeVore, Cloud, Regi

THANKS

• Advertisement

"temp closed" for TWO WEEKS now, and STILL no reason given yet as to why!!

Advertisement