Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Flightpaths

Options
  • 05-04-2006 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭

So like i got on this gryphon this one time and flew to like ironforge.
    it totally rocks there, you can sell stuff on the AH and listen to people talk in red and call each other 'retards' and stuff.
    so like anyway the new flightpaths are like awesome, you've all probaly read the patchnotes and know about it already but i just like to say how awesome they are.
    so cool for my alt that i leveled to 60 in like....2 days. he melts face and stuff but people keep telling me like 'omg heal me, my face is melting' and im like 'lol noob pop enrage and kill stuff or something'

anyway went to blackwing lair and killed this guy call rattlegore, yea rattlegore and drop some tranny bracers that i needed but they have like increased healing and i was like 'lol wtf i melt face, i dont want those nub bracers' so we kill someguy that looks after little dragons, lol what a girl, he is a babysitter and got some priest bracers.

anyway like i now have 4 level 60's but i dont know whether i should spec combat daggers or go swords with a crystal sword or the bear as my off hand and a krol as main hand.
    also picked up a krol off the ah for my warlock who is in like nemesis and make firestones and beat people down with my added plus fire damage.

so yeah.....totally awesome flightpaths.

hi sunzz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

like.... do u have a point?

presume you mean the patch for the flightpaths so u can go from one point to another directly without having to get off at IF and transfer etc... yea thats handy...

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Evac101

koneko wrote:
    I don't care. You can put him on ignore and stop abusing him, or you can go away. He's entitled to post whatever he wants, he's not abusing anyone and he's not posting anything that breaks the rules. If you don't like it, don't read it.

QFT?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Caliden banned. I'm sure he was expecting that one.

You guys must think you're really clever acting like little schoolyard bullies.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement