Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snooker Exhibitions

• 05-04-2006 1:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

So anyone know how to find out when there are snooker exhibitions on - I always seem to find out when its too late.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

My da organises them around Limerick so i always know when they are on here. Not too sure about how you would find out about them around the country though, just keep an eye out for posters in your local clubs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭JohnnySideburns

Good Idea for a thread.

Don't know any exhibitions at the moment but will let you know if I hear of any. Maybe we could all notify each other by Private Message as we add information about snooker exhibitions to this thread.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

usually exhibitions are advertised in clubs or the venues were they're being held

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭JohnnySideburns

This came in from another thread

Ive seen an exhibition advertised thread

As someone recently asked where do you find out about these things. Why not here. There are enough of out in the clubs to see them advertised. So if you see one post it in this thread and people can check it to see whats on and where.

May 15th 7pm Spawell, Templeogue

Ken Vs Jimmy

Tickets : Standard €20 VIP €50.

Im sure you can get them from Spawell 4901826

Advertisement