Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WooHoo Arts Day!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

elmyra wrote:
    there's a word for people like that
    Filthy:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

elmyra wrote:
    At the end I ran up the steps by you when you were standing on your own like a big loner :p

I'll say hi next time

Cut to the bone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Waltons wrote:
    Cut to the bone :(

;)

elmyra wrote:
    ;)

I think I remember you now! White top and glasses? I believe I was sitting on a table waiting for a vast horde of very cool friends ;)

Waltons wrote:
    I think I remember you now! White top and glasses? I believe I was sitting on a table waiting for a vast horde of very cool friends ;)

Mmm well if you don't want to make note of all my other stunning physical attributes and unequalled sense of fashion...yeah, white top and glasses.

Just cos your friends are cool doesn't mean you are. Hanger-on! :p

• Advertisement

elmyra wrote:
    Mmm well if you don't want to make note of all my other stunning physical attributes and unequalled sense of fashion...yeah, white top and glasses.

Just cos your friends are cool doesn't mean you are. Hanger-on! :p
    Such vitriolic comments from someone I haven't even met :( *cries*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

anyone going to the bar for tea and toast given that its arts day??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Anyone heading to the Karaoke? I'd love to belt out a tune, I'm thinking maybe a Take That number...

Yay-Never Forget and Could it be magic are two of my fave songs ever!!
    I think you'd be much more suited to a 70's disco diva number Darragh like Gloria Gaynor.Saying that in the right light you and angel of fire could definatly pass off as robbie and Gary Barlow.
    Debate was really good-loved the arts song!Was gonna head to student bar later and crawdaddy-still in two minds about it-am still recovering from the funniest comedy gig ever last night(well actually it was so bad it was funny)!

Waltons wrote:
    Such vitriolic comments from someone I haven't even met :( *cries*

Awww I'm sorry. I'm sure you've lovely really, I can tell by your....aura? *apology hug*. :)

I am lovely! I know Hugh! And Stephen..I'm so cool....:confused:
    Apology hug accepted :D I'm sure you're lovely too, under all the nasty comments ;)

• Advertisement

Waltons wrote:
    I am lovely! I know Hugh! And Stephen..I'm so cool....:confused:
    Apology hug accepted :D I'm sure you're lovely too, under all the nasty comments ;)

Stephen? Oh....as in Stephen and Ian. Did you go to Gonzaga then? I am lovely, really, see? *brushes aside comments so waltons can see through to loveliness*

Hah, exactly as in Stephen and Ian. Twin brothers :D
    I did indeed go to Gonzaga!

Waltons wrote:
    Hah, exactly as in Stephen and Ian. Twin brothers :D
    I did indeed go to Gonzaga!

Aw man now you're gonna think I'm not lovely again but I got Ian good the other night...'the future's bright, the future's orange' hehehe. We call them the Weasleys.

Making fun of Ian is perfectly acceptable :D
    "The future's orange", brilliant!

Waltons wrote:
    Making fun of Ian is perfectly acceptable :D
    "The future's orange", brilliant!

I used all my free webtexts on him. First half said 'Hey Stephen, can I have Ian's number I need to text him about something', second half said 'is it getting annoying yet?' hehehehe

I've sent many the vicious webtext to him myself! All of your webtexts though?? I'd imagine it WAS fairly annoying :D

Waltons wrote:
    I've sent many the vicious webtext to him myself! All of your webtexts though?? I'd imagine it WAS fairly annoying :D

Well, whatever was left, close to 150 of them. One after the other. He didn't kill me either, ah he's such a sweetheart!

I'm sure he's plotting something....something huge. It's the Weasley Way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

*cough*

So yea, Arts Day, eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

*cough*

So yea, Arts Day, eh?
    THANK YOU.

Sweet jesus - take it to PMs, you freaky freaks!:p

Honestly, I've never been so baffled by an off-topic 1-to-1 convo in the middle of a thread as I have here.

OT: Arts day. Waste of time and space. This thread sums it up aptly.

• Advertisement

Sorry Peachy! :o

SebtheBum wrote:
    THANK YOU.

Honestly, I've never been so baffled by an off-topic 1-to-1 convo in the middle of a thread as I have here.

Grumpy old Seb :D

Sorry Peachy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

Anyone know if Crawdaddy is tickets only tonight or can you pay on the door too?
    edit: not that I'd care about smelly arts stuff. It's for a friend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭Villaricos

SebtheBum wrote:
    THANK YOU.

oooh whos a cranky Seb?! and you never replied to me earlier - if i balnk you tomorrow tis your own fault! :D

and yea arts day - i dont like it, we got shouted at and kicked off the bouncey castle last year, :(

SebtheBum wrote:
    THANK YOU.

Boo @ cranky Seb! Play nice :p

& wayhey, turns out being in the library all day means ya don't get plagued by collecters.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Villaricos wrote:
    - if i balnk you tomorrow tis your own fault! :D
    I never been balnked I'm too shy:(

EDIT: Search Balnk in Google - 215000 responses

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭Villaricos

I never been balnked I'm too shy:(

EDIT: Search Balnk in Google - 215000 responses
    yes yes i cant type... or spell...ah well thats what spellcheck is for :D
    still havent heard from seb , bad cranky seb!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

I was at the comedy debate too, was in the back row just a little left-of-centre, to the left of the projectors. Curse the fact I've yet to make it to a Beers and place all of your faces!
    Also, not that it's of any use any more, tickets were supposed to also be on sale at the door at Crawdaddy but sold out beforehand.

This last snippet of information brought to you by someone who took the Nightbus and got to the venue, and was only told by the bus attendant THEN that the event would then be ticket-only...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Samos

How come you didn't make it to the Beers singingstranger? And what's the point of Arts Day? Is it just to make the viewing of daytime TV more official for Arts students?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Villaricos wrote:
    and yea arts day - i dont like it, we got shouted at and kicked off the bouncey castle last year, :(

No you didn't, there weren't any bouncy castles last year because the weather was too bad and the insurance wouldn't have covered injuries because of the weather, so we only had quazar in the courtyard and a bungee-run indoors infront of Theatres o,p,q and r.

If it was the year before you're talking about, I was the one who yelled at you and your friends, you deserved it, you were all acting like asses and your behaviour was threatening to turn the bouncy castle over. Plus, I kept getting headbutted by the giraffe-head bit. The guys who owned the bouncy castles were watching, and they threatened to deflate the castles a number of times during the day if I didn't stop you lot jumping on the walls of the castle and hopping on eachother when you fell over. So blame your stupidity for getting you yelled at and kicked off. I was in a good mood that day! :)

Arts day didn't involve a day off this year Samos. And I resent your comment. I watch daytime tv because I stay up until 4am studying and writing essays. What are you doing at 4 am? Wasting time sleeping? Surely that's time you could be spending... doing whatever you want to do yourself. You're not our mother, so no more of that bitterness because we're expected to manage our own time and don't have things regularly handed to us in bitesize chunks. ;)

I was diasppointed with Arts Day. There was nothing fun like quazar or bungee-runs or bouncy castles this year. Nor was there face painting. And where were the bucket collectors all over campus all day? I was too busy to enjoy the debate and couldn't find Whose Line anywhere. Considering the new Ents officer organised it, I'm not too hopeful about next year.

Advertisement