Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WooHoo Arts Day!!!

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Wow, Arts day sucked balls this year, was really dissapointed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Blush_01 wrote:

Plus, I kept getting headbutted by the giraffe-head bit.

Hehe-Do u have a pic-that sounds funny!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Wow, Arts day sucked balls this year, was really dissapointed.
    The comedy debate was good, and I got to talk to Scraggs so it wasn't all bad.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

its the same shít every year tbh, never changes, biggest faculty but yet dont seem to be able to organise a piss up in a brewary!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭Villaricos

Blush_01 wrote:
    No you didn't, there weren't any bouncy castles last year because the weather was too bad and the insurance wouldn't have covered injuries because of the weather, so we only had quazar in the courtyard and a bungee-run indoors infront of Theatres o,p,q and r.

If it was the year before you're talking about, I was the one who yelled at you and your friends, you deserved it, you were all acting like asses and your behaviour was threatening to turn the bouncy castle over. Plus, I kept getting headbutted by the giraffe-head bit. The guys who owned the bouncy castles were watching, and they threatened to deflate the castles a number of times during the day if I didn't stop you lot jumping on the walls of the castle and hopping on eachother when you fell over. So blame your stupidity for getting you yelled at and kicked off. I was in a good mood that day! :)

eh, hostile much?
    i think we may be referring to different times because my and my friends werent "acting like asses". we werent doing anything wrong in fact, we got kicked off because the girl that yelled at us said we'd been on it too long and other people wanted to get on it. it stood empty for ages after we got thrown off and the girl who did it was extremely rude. So rude that we were apologised later for *her* behaviour not ours we werent jumping on each other or the walls, you've got the wong person here

• Advertisement
Advertisement