Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any Clip Requests?

• 05-04-2006 2:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, just letting people know I tend to have a tonne of clips lying around my PC that I always tend to delete, which is a bit of a waste.

So if anyone wants any clips maybe they could stick up a request here and I'll do my best to find it. I record a lot of games too so if you ever want a goal from the Premiership or whatever just gimme a shout here too. Bookmark the thread or whatever, there's no real need to sticky it.

And, of course, if anyone else has clips feel free to share!

Cheers,
    Mark.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

Lee Trundles goal and assist from the weekend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Anything from the first Bohs Shels game in Dalier last season (the infamous pitchside display) where Joxer Kelly ripped Shels apart?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Its a bit of a long shot, but I'm looking for the Soccer AM clip where Rocket takes off Fran Consgrave in the 11850 ads. I know it was online before but I can't find it anwhere.

cheers,
    tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

You got any from the best Premiership game ever - Liverpool 4, Newcastle 3? The one where Collymore nicked it for Liverpool at the end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

p.pete wrote:

Haven't got anything yet but I'd be fairly optimistic I'll have it in the next day or two.
    bohsman wrote:
    Anything from the first Bohs Shels game in Dalier last season (the infamous pitchside display) where Joxer Kelly ripped Shels apart?

Is this the one you mean?

Farrellys goal

Omans goal

• Advertisement

p.pete wrote:

There's Trundles goal anyway (and celebration!)

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=other&file=TrundelLDV.zip

And as a little bonus, check out this piece of skill!

http://x1200.putfile.com/videos/b6-7712480129.wmv

Lemlin wrote:
    You got any from the best Premiership game ever - Liverpool 4, Newcastle 3? The one where Collymore nicked it for Liverpool at the end.

Could only find two Fowler goals on Youtube, sorry.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1CSaEEuzWhI

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fuEKU6Jw54U

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭mchurl

any chance of getting highlights of south korea and italy from world cup 2002??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

A massive long shot but do you or anyone have a clip of the goal Roberto Manchini scored while playing from lazio when he scored a backheel from the edge of the box after a corner. It was around 97ish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

A friend showed me a clip of a goal George Weah scored for AC. He ran the full length of the field!! If you have that Joe, you can have my babies!

• Advertisement

A friend showed me a clip of a goal George Weah scored for AC. He ran the full length of the field!! If you have that Joe, you can have my babies!

Will definitely have that one tonight. As for the others, gimme a while!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Anything with athlone scoring in it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Seaneh wrote:
    Anything with athlone scoring in it!

Hes not Houdini !!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

You wouldn't by any chance of the video clip with George Weah's cousin Ali Dia debut for Southampton.......running aroung like a headless chicken. I haven't seen it in years...very funny. Graeme Souness what a manager:p

Matthew Le Tissier "He was worse than useless, to be honest. It was the most bizarre situation I've ever come across. The day before the game he played in a five-a-side and looked like Bambi on ice, and we couldn't believe he was on the bench the next day. I don't know how he got there to this day and I'm sure Graeme Souness felt a bit stupid. I remember seeing him in the bath after the game, then the next day he came in for treatment, saying he'd picked up an injury. We never saw him again".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

MBC wrote:
    You wouldn't by any chance of the video clip with George Weah's cousin Ali Dia debut for Southampton.......running aroung like a headless chicken. I haven't seen it in years...very funny. Graeme Souness what a manager:p

Matthew Le Tissier "He was worse than useless, to be honest. It was the most bizarre situation I've ever come across. The day before the game he played in a five-a-side and looked like Bambi on ice, and we couldn't believe he was on the bench the next day. I don't know how he got there to this day and I'm sure Graeme Souness felt a bit stupid. I remember seeing him in the bath after the game, then the next day he came in for treatment, saying he'd picked up an injury. We never saw him again".

I've never seen this - would love to get a clip if anyone has it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

Got the clip at the end of the RTE CL highlights last night?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

tbh wrote:
    I've never seen this - would love to get a clip if anyone has it.

Come on Joe work some magic, I want to see this as well!

Oh Jaysus I'd love to see that one myself!

As for the Weah one requested above I have it here but I'm having problems putting it on the PC because of some copyright problem. Have to go to Cavan for the night now so I'll try again when I get back!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

No prob joe, there is no rush.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

• Advertisement

Oh and just in case anybody wants to see the brillaince that is Tony Yeboah here you go

Goal V Wimbledon

Goal V Liverpool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 840 ✭✭✭micks

Does anyone have the new Carlsberg Pub Team ad as shown on soccer am yesterday?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Was gona request this gem, but found it myself, kevin keegan, "love it".

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QzDakZzA2UQ&search=kevin%20keegan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

How about a nice Cantona compilation MJS? I'm sure there a few already knocking around I suppose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Kingp35 wrote:
    Oh and just in case anybody wants to see the brillaince that is Tony Yeboah here you go

Goal V Wimbledon

Goal V Liverpool
    nice one :D
    Hadn't seen them in a while, but can still remember watch both live....breathtaking!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

anyone have any saha clips of when he was in Fulham?

Advertisement