Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What people do to look good?

• 05-04-2006 2:39pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I saw a programme on biography channel yesterday were celebs in hollywood use cream made from bits of skin left from circumsion. Also placenta is used to make creams. Crazy or what?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 897 ✭✭✭oxygen_old

Yea, and wasn't there a fad a while ago for face cream made from placenta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭b3t4

In some parts of the world they eat the placenta.

At least it's natural :)

A.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Using Heamorroid Cream on their face to keep wrinkles at bay is another one. Then there's people who drink their own urine to keep them looking young and healthly.:eek: Friends aunt does that. She does look good for her age.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I wear dead animal skins. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

i drink spar orange juice

• Advertisement
Advertisement