Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent Help Required

• 05-04-2006 2:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭

Details of an URGENT SITUATION will be posted on www.kittenadoption.ie soon.
    At this moment kitten adoption are desperate for volunteers to give up an hour or two off there time at the weekend for trapping and driving.

If you live near or in the following areas Neilstown...Blackrock...Knocklyon. Please think if you can offer any help.

Donations are always welcome, this can be cat litter, food, blankets anything that will help the cats and kittens at this time of year. They are running short of large pens (dog type) To hold the feral cats in before going to the vets for altering.
    Claire X

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

I can give a few hours, I don`t drive though. I`m near Blackrock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭nollaig

Do ye need volunteers during the week, like in the evening?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭CookieCat

Kitten adoption web site has been up dated with the latest news and appeals. If you can help please drop them a line via the web site. We visited Jan this morning and don't know how she keeps going. There are many many kittens, most being hand reared and found in the most horrific of circumstances
    Claire X

Advertisement