Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2002/3 Hyundai Coupe

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭Bards

colm_mcm wrote:
    What's the 2.0 like to drive, only ever driven the 2.4?

Quite good... very comfortable. I drove the older model last year and didn;t like it.. The new model has a much better suspension.. doesn't roll into corners much more solid on the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Cool, I'm getting a drive in the 2.0 CRDI 130bhp diesel, should be good, drover the Tucson with the same engine and it was a hoot

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Dagon

They're nice cars and all...

But for that kind of money you could get a beautiful Generation 6 2ltr Celica GT in perfect nick, with a really good spec. It has much more BHP, and seriously cool handling, road holding and suspension. More of a proper sports car...

The Hyundais do look nice though, and well to wear to the lad who bought one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Ronanom

colm_mcm wrote:
    Cool, I'm getting a drive in the 2.0 CRDI 130bhp diesel, should be good, drover the Tucson with the same engine and it was a hoot

I'm selling a Silver 2003 Hyundai Coupe Sport 1.6L with 20K miles for €13,000 on uk plate.

Advertisement