Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Meridian Motors - Carlow

Options
  • 05-04-2006 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

Has anybody ever dealt with the guy here.

He seems to have a lot of High-Spec cars (320D SE etc...) available.
    Says they are Irish but most Irish don't buy SE specs. Most of them usually come from UK.

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Mike2006 wrote:
    He seems to have a lot of High-Spec cars (320D SE etc...) available.
    Says they are Irish but most Irish don't buy SE specs. Most of them usually come from UK.

The 320d i certainly seems a lot more common than the SE from what I have seen in recent browsing.

One of them has no plates on it, and another one looks to have UK front plates - although that could just be the camera flash not showing the Blue EU sign.

I wouldn't see a UK car as bad thing though.

Here's their site:
    http://www.meridianmotorscarlow.com/usedcars.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Could be he's just importing them himself, no harm there.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Stephen wrote:
    Could be he's just importing them himself, no harm there.

I would say a UK car would generally be in better condition than it's Irish counterpart (sweeping generalisation I know). Don't know why a dealer would claim they are Irish, if they actually are imports.

A bit Off Topic I know, but was recently in a 320D SE, and it had manual rear windows and no light at all in the back - not too impressive for what I presume is the upgraded spec...

Advertisement