Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend someone to colelct and dump 2 sofas

Options
  • 05-04-2006 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi

Need some help to find someone who can colelct and dump 2 very unwanted sofas. I don't mean dump illegally, I'll pay for them to go to the right place.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Just The One

too_sleepy wrote:
    Hi

Need some help to find someone who can colelct and dump 2 very unwanted sofas. I don't mean dump illegally, I'll pay for them to go to the right place.

St Vincent de Paul - but you have to deliver to them.

I think the National Council for the Blind will collect from you - that is if they are good enough quality

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Gordon Gekko

Try www.freecycle.org, go to international, select whichever region you are from in Ireland, and post an ad there - if they're decent quality someone will want them and will usually pick them up.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

too_sleepy wrote:
    Hi

Are they fit for dumping or can they be used? What kind of condition?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭too_sleepy

Hi
    Well I didn't think they were too bad when a friend offered them to me. The girlfriend wasn't as impressed so they have to go. A little cleanup and they'd be fine, in a spare room or kitchen

Advertisement