Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subscriber Email Question

Options
  • 05-04-2006 5:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

Is there a simple link to get to subscribers email?

I saw one in an old thread but it looked like some sort of system admin panel or something so I stayed away.

BTW I realise that the admins are busy with the system at the moment but please could someone put the activation of Hagar at Boards.ie email on a to-do list? Thanks
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

(Subscribers Forum). There's a thread in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

That's the thread I was talking about. Have you followed Sparky_s's link?
    I does look decidedly user un-friendly if that's the real link.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Yeah, I can't make head nor tail of that either. To be honest, I'm kind of holding my breath to be told what to do because I'm vaguely aware that there was an issue with @boards.ie email addresses before, although I never really knew the extent of it.

Advertisement