Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my new spider

Options
  • 05-04-2006 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭

hi guys got a new spider an orange baboon really agresive but really nice i got it in daves jungle for only 9.50 euro great value im gonna post a pic on my spider site tonight hopfully www.thepetspider.com so have a look

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

your alright thanks!! :D my brother has a pet trantula and i wont go into my mums house with it there! i dont see how a spider can be a pet? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Big_Dirty_Pig

That is one cool spider.

How much was the tank or cage you keep him in and how big is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭tonym

its only a juvinile so its only in a small box at the mo with deep substrate and a hide had a job getting it from the cricket box it was in into the new box they can hang on to the glass very well even more than say a chilie or a red knee and it was snapping the hole time came close to a bite once its only about 2" leg span and its a bit skinny so id say it has just molted im gonna take a photo over the weekend i want to give it time to setle first i noticed its missing a leg so hopfully it will grow back with the next molt but yeh im real happy with it it looks amazing any one know what the salem ornimentle is like he had one of those there as well i was very tempted but one at a time hehehehehehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭tonym

my pics are now on the site www.thepetspider.com im lookin for pics of your spiders so send them to thepetspider@gmail.com and ill post them on the site and if you are on the site can u sign the geust book thanx guys

Advertisement