Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Census

Options
  • 05-04-2006 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 762 ✭✭✭

Is IOL offering any advise on the census form?

If I have 1M DSL should I or should I not declare that I have broadband?

Please bear in mind that I am liable for a 25,000 Euro fine if I knowingly give false information.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

I have Satellite Broadband and am Declaring that I have access through an "other connection" I'd advise anyone who has Broadband and is not getting at least 2megs down and at the very least 512K Up to say they don't have broadband.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

512k down (a consistent 512k down) is the definition of BB by the Dáil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Seeming I don't recognise this government as our leaders I shall not be abiding by any thrash they spout out.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Dáil not Government !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

netwhizkid wrote:
    Seeming I don't recognise this government as our leaders I shall not be abiding by any thrash they spout out.

Oh sweet Jesus. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭zuma

paulm17781 wrote:
    Oh sweet Jesus. :rolleyes:

Heard loonies like that on the Pat Kenny show yesterday and again today.
    I wonder how many €25k fines will be imposed as a a lot of people appear to have such views!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

zuma wrote:
    Heard loonies like that on the Pat Kenny show yesterday and again today.
    I wonder how many €25k fines will be imposed as a a lot of people appear to have such views!

Probably F all. Daddy will be filling them in for most of these people.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

netwhizkid wrote:

You should be ok - under 12s don't have to complete the forms...

I presume you mean "trash" as in rubbish (like your postings) and not "thrash" as in "people would love to give you a good thrashing" ?

Advertisement