Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ati x1300

Options
  • 05-04-2006 9:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know what this card is like, or what it would roughly equate to in terms of more common cards like 6600/x700/9800etc.

Was planning on building a second tower for my sister so she stays the hell away from mine (Sims 2 :rolleyes: :p ) and I saw this pci-e card today for 120 euro. 512mb memory, which I know in itself doesn't matter alot but it seemed to be a fairly decent card anyway.

I was planning on going for a cheap x700 or 6600GT - after all its only for the Sims 2 - but if for a few extra quid I got something a bit more future proof I wouldn't mind taking it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

Dont go near the X1300! the 6600Gt and X700 are better... Go for the 6600Gt ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

Yeah the X1300 is pretty basic and given how cheap 6600GT's are now I would go with one of those instead if faced with a choice.

However a small bit behind the 6600GT but should do fine for the Sims 2 would be an X1600 Pro which can be gotten from around €130.

Advertisement