Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Room avaliable in Malahide

Options
  • 05-04-2006 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

21 yr old female looking for a housemate. Essentially I’m looking for someone cool who wants to live in a friendly environment. Preferably a student or young professional. I've lived with people that have been a nightmare and people that have become some of my best mates, so of course i'm looking for someone that I can see myself really getting on with. I am a drama student and whilst I still love to go out and have fun etc, my hours during the week are really long and draining and I need to find some one who can respect that. And I am looking for someone that is clean. So If you're interested then I'd really like to find out about you, your life, what your interests are etc. The house is located in the Marina village which is a lovely complex by the coast in the heart of Malahide village. Lots of nice local restaurants and pubs within 2 min walk away. 15min dart ride from the city centre. Rent is to be confirmed so I have just given the maximum rate that i'd go to. Bills aren’t included gas etc and broadband. If you need to know anything that i'm sure i've forgotten then ask.

Comments

Advertisement