Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap PC stuff...

Options
  • 05-04-2006 10:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

Browsing around wellpark today I noticed Maplins and PC world could provide you with a very cheap PC.

Maplins have a nice looking case that comes with a silent 400w psu, keyboard and speakers for 57.99.

PC World have some sort of massive clearance on certain items and had a PCI-E motherboard for 19.99 among other things.

Pc World also had a new Mac G4 for 399 euro - apparently only for one day but you never know....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,892 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Havok wrote:
    Pc World also had a new Mac G4 for 399 euro - apparently only for one day but you never know....
    Ooooooh... that is good!

Might check my local PC World tomorrow also.

Cheers for that Havok!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

basquille wrote:
    Ooooooh... that is good!

Might check my local PC World tomorrow also.

Cheers for that Havok!

It wasn't an amazing spec - but for 399 new from PC World of all places it was quite decent. Macs are always overpriced though...arent they? :D

It was a G4 1.25ghz anyway, that's all I know...nice tidy looking thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

PC World have the SpinPoint 250gb disk for 99€ as well ... I picked one up a few weeks ago ... they made me pay for it as I was leaving though :P

Advertisement