Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quick question

Options
  • 06-04-2006 12:22am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭

asaik if you run a business that is open to the general public (rehearsal studio) do you have to get insurance and what types:

also what is the average cost per year for this business insurance

thanks for the help guys

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

yeah PLI (public liability insurance) is what you'd be looking for, no idea of quotes I'd say they would have to assess the premises first for safety hazards etc.

insurance is a seller's market:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

nice one shane, anyone have a rough ballpark figure so i size up whether my idea is viable or not

• Registered Users Posts: 78,372 ✭✭✭✭Victor

miju wrote:
    nice one shane, anyone have a rough ballpark figure so i size up whether my idea is viable or not
    Its literally one of those length of sting questions. Talk to an insurance broker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Victor wrote:
    length of sting.....insurance

I think he means "string"

or does he...

:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

haven't got a property yet, so brokers wont gimme an approx figure,

anyone???? all's i'm looking for is an approx figure (no matter how rough) to see if this is feasible or not

• Advertisement
Advertisement