Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So you think BB guns aren't (that) dangerous

Options
  • 06-04-2006 2:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 78,421 ✭✭✭✭

Maybe this guy is overdoing it, but ....

edit: original jackass-with-guns video link deleted

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

Thats just stupid... ive been shot in the face with them... and its not as bad as he made it out to be... pussy :) lol

That looks a bit fake....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Chopperdog

Pathetic.
    Total disregard for firearms and flies in the face of the promotion of our sport. This rubbish has no place on this forum. Mods, can you look into this.
    Original poster, if you are a shooter I would be very surprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭demonloop

Chopperdog wrote:
    Pathetic.
    Total disregard for firearms and flies in the face of the promotion of our sport. This rubbish has no place on this forum. Mods, can you look into this.
    Original poster, if you are a shooter I would be very surprised.
    +1

Thats the sort of moron ruins it for the rest of us who use firearms in SPORT :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Oh hooray. Jackass with guns. Original link deleted, because I don't want on my concience that some newbie saw that here and tried it with a 10m air rifle or something stronger (putting the pellet in one side of their hand and out the other).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭Traumadoc

Pulled a BB pellet out of a kid once - said he was foxhunting (Shootgun) and there was "a richochet" ( the pellet was steel and not deformed)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

because I don't want on my concience that some newbie saw that here and tried it with a 10m air rifle or something stronger (putting the pellet in one side of their hand and out the other).

Anyone that dumb deserves it.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

civdef wrote:
    Anyone that dumb deserves it.
    Oh, I get the whole darwin-in-action part of it alright Civ, but I'd still feel a bit guilty over it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Clare gunner

Pity that those two waste of space Johnny Knoxville and Bam Megeria wouldnt go out and try it with somthing more leathl ,like MAC10s.Be room in the human gene pool then.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭Traumadoc

I almost had a darwin award winner- claimed he was shot in the groin by persons unknown - Turned out to have had a sawn off in his pocket that went off as he climbed over a fence- (exploded in his Pants?)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭coyote6

Have you seen the one with the DEA agent in a classroom of kids telling them something like "I'm the only one qualified to handle this Glock....BANG!"? He shoots himself in the leg and tries to continue on with the lesson like he meant to do it. It's all over the web. A good lesson on "over-familiarity" with your weapon. WTF was he doing handling his loaded Glock in a classroom of kids? (Oh yeah... Highly Trained Government Man!):eek:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

coyote6 wrote:
    Have you seen the one with the DEA agent in a classroom of kids telling them something like "I'm the only one qualified to handle this Glock....BANG!"? He shoots himself in the leg and tries to continue on with the lesson like he meant to do it. It's all over the web. A good lesson on "over-familiarity" with your weapon. WTF was he doing handling his loaded Glock in a classroom of kids? (Oh yeah... Highly Trained Government Man!):eek:

Seen it a few times, looks very staged, like an attempt to scare the kids away from guns.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Clare gunner

coyote6 wrote:

Proably been sampling too much of the stuff he is paid to stop coming up from Coloumbia.Guess thats the reason theF%^King Bunch of Idiots[FBI] are not issued Glocks.Glocks are only for people who have a through knowledge of firearms saftey.:rolleyes: :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Riggser

Can someone PM the link, I haven't seen it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

Seen it a few times, looks very staged, like an attempt to scare the kids away from guns.

It's real:
    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0411061foot1.html

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

What a clown.Bringing a loaded weapon into a class full of schoolkids.What was he doing with his finger inside the trigger guard anyway..Christ knows what he would've done if he'd been handed the Kalashnikov:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

what a fool

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭WallysWorld

The guy is bringin a lawsuit against the government?!:confused: tbh he's lucky he's not bein done for manslaughter.

Advertisement