Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Question

Options
  • 06-04-2006 2:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭

Okay im not sure if others know about this or not (not the others, damn lost fans) but one night ages ago i typed in my browser member.boards.ie and up pops boards.ie as normal and when i realised my spelling mistake in the address i went to correct it but then i thought "can i browse on this" so i tried it and it worked, and since then when www.boards.ie has gone a bit slow or some error crops up i turn to member.boards.ie, now i know that there are other servers out there for boards such as muppet.boards.ie which is the members.boards.ie fileserver (right?) but i was wondering if the member.boards.ie is something that shouldn't be used or what? I love posting and reading on boards (ever since my brother Chief registered me with the nick Scrapper ages ago, but i forgot the password and it was also the password to the email that the nick was registered, hence why im now r0ot) and id hate to use something on it that i shouldn't be using. Any info on this would be much appreciated. :D
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

Advertisement