Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fox Trot Dance

Options
  • 06-04-2006 5:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭

Where can a couple go to Fox Trot in City Cork?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Where can a couple go to Fox Trot in City Cork?

I think you posted in the wrong thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭Banphrionsa

I think you posted in the wrong thread

General Patent dove into a fox hole as the artillery barrage arced over her front lines.

"General Patent!" the Aid rushes over to peer into the hole, fortunately not occupied by the Kerry Fox. "The HE rounds exploded before impacting with the ground."

"I could hear they were air bursts," she said, emerging from the unkept hole, filled with papers, books, and dirty laundry left by the Kerry Fox. She brushes off the dust bunnies from her black uniform. "Well?"

"Something strange, General!" the Aid gasped. "When they exploded over our heads, we were covered in bread crumbs!"

"Hummmmm?" the General cast her java eyes toward the Kerry Fox lines. "He's leaving us a lot of clues with these bread crumbs from reports all over Ireland. Apparently, the idea of capturing and making him fox trot got his attention and caused him to fire."

Advertisement