Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 to cost between €500-600

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭JackieChan

Somebody asked about preordering.
    I was on in a toy store in Galway in mid April(Toycity near the Eye cinema) and was talking to the guy in the games section.
    Three people had their names down for PS3's at that stage.

Ask at any gamestop,smiths, basically any shop that sells the consoles currently and they should be glad to take your name/number

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

now that there's a price/date you should be able to pre-order no bother

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭IrishEmperor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭LookingFor

Placebo wrote:
    no one with a decent desktop wants a home entertainment system

I've a decent desktop, and it won't let me do a lot of what PS3 offers - not least playing PS3 games! :)

I think if you have a HDTV, you'll probably find PS3's "extra" features useful. If you don't, it might be a rougher sell..but really so are all the systems in that context, barring Wii, given the dependence on HD to get the most out of the systems.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭wayne040576

I wonder if we'll have the same crap as last year with the 360, i.e. the shops trying to force people to buy bundles with 2 or 3 games pushing the price up even further. If I remember correctly, some people that preordered just the console were told they'd have to get a bundle.

Advertisement