Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving lessons northside dublin

Options
  • 06-04-2006 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

hi looking to do driving lessons living up the northside so can anyone recommend good instructors or schools up around there or even the city center would be ok?? also heard of a few people that a few of the insurance companies will lower your insurance if you can provide them with evidence that you have done 20 or more recent lessons is this true?? and which insurance companies do this
    thanks
    eoghan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Bam Bam

25 lessons will get you 1 years NCB with quinn direct.

I used ISM and they were very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭declanoneill

www.minidriver.ie

I learned with Terry (the owner) and another guy (can't think of his name) in a mini one. Great fun and good teachers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭godfather69er

www.minidriver.ie

I learned with Terry (the owner) and another guy (can't think of his name) in a mini one. Great fun and good teachers.

they have closed down i think????:: :confused: :

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

I'd recommend Temple school of motoring.
    I used them to pass my test and also for my advanced driving test and would recommend Donald Moxham if you can get him.

http://www.drivewithtemple.com/

Advertisement