Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asian food Stores in Galway ?

Options
  • 06-04-2006 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭

Hi all are there any in Galway ? There are some fantastic shops in Limerick but can't see them in Galway. There's a small one alright across from Lynchs castle but the guy in there knows nothing about what he's selling...I asked him for types of cantonese sauces and he told me "oh cantonese isn't a sauce it's a language" hahaha :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

There is or was a place opposite charlie byrnes *spelling* bookshop I believe

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

great stuff thanks i'll check it out

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

I believe Musgraves stock up in lots of Asian delicasies(sp?) now...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

theres an asian food store opposite Morgans bar somewhere along there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭IrishAirCorps

There is one just up from the presentation scholl say your heading towards shantalla that direction just keep walking til you get to the corner and its there and AFAIK there is one in the business park directly across from Dunnes Stores Westside, hope this helps

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭TabulaRasa22

Hi all are there any in Galway ? There are some fantastic shops in Limerick but can't see them in Galway. There's a small one alright across from Lynchs castle but the guy in there knows nothing about what he's selling...I asked him for types of cantonese sauces and he told me "oh cantonese isn't a sauce it's a language" hahaha :D

Oh yeah I know that lad, a wee northern fella with dyed black hair, what was his name... Gavin that was it. He's a first class muppet that lad, in my opinion. I used to buy phone cards from him to call asia, but then I worked out they were rigged to do you out of money with bollocks charges. The normal phone cards you can get in any shop are much better. I went in there at one stage to buy some tea as well, and found him scrabbling under the tiny counter. Hearing me come in he (obviously as hung over as hell) started effing and blinding, so I just backed out slowly. Heheh. He has the upstairs apartment rented out as well, hes going out with this middle aged chinese woman.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement