Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Inkjet cartridges

Options
  • 06-04-2006 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

Hi. I have a brother MFC-210c which takes 4 cartridges, 1 black and 3 colour. The black one is about €22 and the colours €14-15. After buying one set a while ago I noticed a warning that one was running low. I didnt fancy paying €60-70 again, so decided to try online. I expected to find reasonable deals in the UK or Isle of Mann, where I purchased years ago.

To my surprise and delight I found in my search a link to a store in Monaghan. I selected my refills (cartridges) and couldnt believe the price--€17.95 for the full set of 4.

And if your order was over €20 delivery was free! So I ordered 2 lots (8 cartridges for €35.90) on Monday and guess what....? They arrived Wednesday. Also I thought one of them looked a bit different so rang he number, it was immediatel answered by a pleasant girl who assured me I had the right ones.

Now I know they are compatibles, and may not last as long, but at that price they will still work out a lot cheaper. AND fast delivery, good service, and Irish!

So I hope you will allow me to post their link....

https://inkjet.ie/

oh and say Kevin sent you....they might give me something!!! ( honestly I dont have anything to do with this company, I just thought, Irish and great value....fair play)

regards

kevin

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Locked,

I think your other thread in Bargain Alerts is sufficient.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement