Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for replacement adapter

• 06-04-2006 2:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭

Any idea where I'd get an adapter for one of these? Not exactly standard. Im wondering if a universal one would do the trick or are they only geared towards well known brands?
    http://www.targa.co.uk/cms/targa_2_459.php?produkt_id=285

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 621 ✭✭✭TommyGun

directsales@targa.de

The above the spares mail address, try them. I think there based in Germany.
    +49 2921 99 3030

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

Thanks just got that a while ago. I rang them and they would have sent me a new one free if I had rang last week cos warranty just up. And its been broken nearly a month. D'oh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 621 ✭✭✭TommyGun

That was unlucky, would they not replace it for you even just for goodwill???

Good customer relations?

They will still send you one if you pay, right?

Yeah they want me to pay.

Same happened a few weeks ago. Sound on TV went. I brought it back to Powercity and they said its a week out of guarantee. It broke while under guarantee. Had to pay to fix it and it wasnt even fixed right. So Powercity wont get any more business from me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Was that your phillips one? How much did that cost in the end?

• Advertisement

Yeah. It was €40 and the hassle of bringing it back. Big mothafúcka

Advertisement