Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best place to sell a surfboard?

Options
  • 06-04-2006 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭

anyone know where i could sell a board ?
    it's a 7'2" Q-Stik - been trying to sell it for a while now.

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

I presume you have put it up on http://www.surfingireland.net/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=2

An ad in Great Outdoors might be an idea but you are in Galway. I didn't think a 7'2" would be hard to sell though, surely it would suit a beginner. Would you not just keep it as a long board if you're buying a shorter board.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭derv

yeah it's on surfing ireland,
    have it in the FS General here too

it's not a beginners board though, the Q-Stik is 18.75" x 2.5"
    it's a big wave board.

Also there is a gerat outdoors in galway too..... :-)
    i'll throw an add up there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 j5bravo_ie

derv wrote:
    anyone know where i could sell a board ?
    it's a 7'2" Q-Stik - been trying to sell it for a while now.

cheers

ask tubes.ie in cork if u have to they def will advertise it in the shop for u or just ask around surf shops in ur area

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Juicebox

Try sellin it to the shops in lahinch...do a trade in or something!! big wave boards are gonna be in huge demand with aoileen aorund the 35ft wave

• Registered Users Posts: 42 seamunkey

I'd advise you to hold onto it (if you can afford to). alot of people have a short board and a long board. I had a 6'4 in surf shop for sale for nearly 2 months and was hopin to pick up a second hand 7'~ had no joy so bought new 7'4 and kept short board - not regret it since. Easy throw the short one in on top Just-in_case:o

• Advertisement
Advertisement