Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Yahoo Mail on mobile

• 06-04-2006 2:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭

Is anyone else having problems?

I recently moved back from O2 to Meteor. On O2 I could never get wap browsing to work properly.

When I returned to Meteor I wanted to check my Yahoo! mail.

As I used to do I navigated to wap.yahoo.com (my mail is @yahoo.com), entered my username, then entered my password and pressed submit.

Before I would then be taken to my mail page where I could view inbox, etc.

Now it simply reverts to the username and password dialog page (as though the details entered are incorrect).

I am using (as before) the same username and password as I use on the www. version of Yahoo!

I have tried this a few times over the last 4 weeks (always the same), and I have also tried it twice on a vodafone account (same problem).

Have Yahoo changed their mobile access?

Note: I have tried looking up Yahoo help on this, but they don't seem to have support for international customers on yahoo.com, nor for Irish customers on Yahoo.co.uk.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 74 ✭✭crc

I just started using Yahoo Mail on my mobile about 2 weeks ago. It worked the first time around, but it hasn't worked since (same fault as you describe above).

I have a Moto V3x on Vodafone. It no longer works on wap.yahoo.com, but it will still work if I go in through mail.yahoo.com (page size 10k via Opera mini).

TBH I don't use Yahoo Mail much (on my phone), but I do use my GMail account on my mobile (it remembers the login details).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Genghis

My phone only has WAP, so mail.yahoo.com won't work for me.

Thanks anyway.

Advertisement