Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great sale in Xtra-Vision/Game

Options
  • 06-04-2006 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭

Picked up a load of bargains there this morning. Got Xenosaga II, Dead or Alive Ultimate and Spartan Total Warrior for €9.99 each, Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks for €14.99 and Gran Turismo 4 and Far Cry Instincts for €19.99. Sadly no PSP or DS bargains to be had and their Gamecube stock is gone now, but still.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'm hoping Xenosaga 2 is decent. The first was the wrong side of a bit crap.
    I know where I'll be going whenever I get out of this lab. Thanks for the heads up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

Saw the sale today.A friend got the Halo multiplayer pack for €9.99.I plan to get Ghost recon 2 for €8 tomorrow as i didn't have enough money today for it.
    I hope it is still there!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

now is the time when casual gamers pounce. old gen games go dirt cheap as stores try to clear shelf space for next gen stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Must have a look on my way to work tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I picked up Godfather and Black for the XBOX for 9.99 each hehe
    then traded them in in Game for 56 euro and got Oblivion ..+ 10 euro credit ..now that's good business hehe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I got Final Fantasy X-2 for €9.99... it's all the money I have to spare on games this week.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I got Final Fantasy X-2 for €9.99... it's all the money I have to spare on games this week.

Thats 9.99 you just wated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

FF X-2 is pure crap. They ruined it.

Anyway, might head down to xtra-vision. heard Advance Wars DS is €25!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

some cube stuff in the hmv sale. picked up fifa 05 for a tenner

shame it's terrible. will i never learn.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

I picked up Godfather and Black for the XBOX for 9.99 each hehe
    then traded them in in Game for 56 euro and got Oblivion ..+ 10 euro credit ..now that's good business hehe
    might give that a try myself... only sell them on ebay instead of getting shafted by Game

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Goddam XV in artane is crap!!

fook all there. Rest were preowned and the cases looked bad so didn't bother to even have a look at the discs.

Advertisement