Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prizes

• 06-04-2006 5:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭

Cash Prizes, Sponsored Prizes, Gimmick/"ROFLCOPTAR!!1" prizes, Winning is reward enough.

This is a topic.

Personally, I'd like to strike a balance between pure craic and walking home with something shiney under your arm...other than the ceremonial tinfoil axe.

Keep this thread civil or I shall find, mutilate and consume your favourite childhood toys.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

Whoever gives me the most money on the day, can walk home with a shiny quetzal under their arm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Bring back the days where you won a pack of jammy dodgers! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

we can't, Kharn wont play with us anymore :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

Pak wrote:
    Gimmick/"ROFLCOPTAR!!1
    Gets my vote.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

best prize I ever saw was those He-Man'isk swords at menlo. I don't know about money prizes. Never been to a lan with money prizes. If there are sponsorship prizes then thats cool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

That Room101.org Meeting/Irish Lannage Symposium cannot come soon enough, lots to talk about and decide.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

will there be fist fights? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

best prize I ever saw was those He-Man'isk swords at menlo. I don't know about money prizes. Never been to a lan with money prizes. If there are sponsorship prizes then thats cool.

I agree, now if I could just remember where I left it:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

Mine is safely nestled on my wall. I just hope it doesn't fall down when I'm asleep, as it...may kill me. Worth it for coolness.

Advertisement