Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Php print

Options
  • 06-04-2006 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭

I'll just throw the whole script up. But basically the script selects customers based on the first letter of their name, so in the previous screen if i type 'A' and hit submit it gives me all the customers whose names start with A. The problem is the print lines are only printing out out the first result repeated a bunch of times. The repeat works, i.e. if there are 6 customers starting with A it will print 6 rows of details, but each row will contain the same details, which are whatever the details are pertaining to the first customer returned from the select statement! Its driving me nuts!

<removed>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Try using a foreach construct instead and see what's coming out.

foreach ($array as $key=>$value)

{
    print $key .":" .$value;
    }

It'll do the same as counting rows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Ah, got it sorted courtesy of nietzchen (apologies for mispelling of name!), thanks anyway!

Advertisement