Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Network Gaming Question

Options
2»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

yep, especially the way it used to just reapply the CS wallpaper. but sometimes it didn't and you got the pic you thought was funny 3 months ago - a rather enlarged bearded shot of one of the lecturers eek!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

irlrobins wrote:
    Yea and you used to be able to send network broadcast messages to every PC on the UCD network. fun if someone left the PC and forgot to log out. :rolleyes:

And you could change your wallpaper too!
    I remember having a rather cool kung-fu chicken wallpaper in 1st year... I also remember wasting half the year playing games in the old 219 computer room. And I remember getting free printing the 'ftp sciencelaser' way in G15 when I was in 2nd year the first time...
    Ah memories :)

Advertisement